Explore various textures of threads and stitches in a gorgeous counted canvas project!
Explorations is available in 3 different color ways. Whichever color way you select, you’ll create a project to admire and of which to be proud.
Jewel Tone – rich vibrant colors of sapphire, emerald, ruby and amethyst on Antique Blue canvas
Autumn – warm browns, coppers and oranges on Sandstone canvas
Neutral – Soothing monochromatic ecrus to brown on Eggshell canvas
What will you learn?
- Learn how to start and stop threads using pin stitches and loop starts, useful for every stitching project
- Emphasis is on developing a natural stitching rhythm, so you can stitch with more ease and enjoyment
- Approximately 20 counted canvas, including walnetos, crescents and Jessicas
Explorations is 10″ x 10″ on 18 ct. canvas. Canvas cut size is 16″ x 16″; stitchers will need 2 pairs of 16″ stretcher bars with tacks or staples.
- Full kit in selected color way – includes all threads, canvas, instructions
- Instructions with canvas – includes instructions and canvas
- Instructions only
A limited number of complete kits are available and may be back ordered, but depending on availability it may take 6-8 weeks before shipping.