Welcome Winter features a snowman, face upturned to the falling snow, arms outstretched to welcome winter!
Our little snowman is stitched over felt circles to add some padding and roundness. He sits in a sparkly snowbank, his bright orange and yellow scarf fluttering behind him, with large sparkly snowflakes falling around him!
The kit includes a line-drawn canvas, 18 ct. Antique Blue mono, 8″ x 8″, with taped edges; full skeins of Presencia flosses 0001, 1098, and 1152; full cards of Rainbow Gallery Sparkle Rays, Sparkle Braid, Petite Silk Lame’ Braid and Frosty Rays; 2 size 22 Tapestry Needles and 1 size 22 Chenille Needle; felt circles, 3 sizes of flat back Jet Black Swarovski crystals, a carrot nose button and snowman arms.
Complete instructions are in the book, with diagrams, stitching tips, and finishing suggestions!
Kit cost is $32.25 plus $7.75 for Priority Mail postage!
(Payment will be processed when order is ready to ship)
About Kit of the Month:
DebBee’s Designs Kit of the Month 2021!
- Each project is a stand alone project, although they would probably be great in a group!
- Each project is the same size, about 4″ x 4″ when stitched
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available throughout the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release on the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, all threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included, but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ bars)
- Projects will include different techniques each month, sometimes a line drawn canvas, sometimes embellishments, each project will be different!