A beautiful star glimmers in the night sky, sending out rays of light. And, it’s not so hard to stitch as it looks!
Our Kit of the Month 2022 starts off January with a fabulous 12 pointed star, surrounded by upright rice stitches and a Milanese stitch background. The kit includes an 8″ x 8″ piece of 18 ct. Antique Blue mono deluxe canvas with taped edges, full cards of Rainbow Gallery Panache PN02 White, Petite Silk Lame’ Braid SP02 White and Petite Silk Lame’ Braid SP48 Silver, and full skeins of ThreadworX Hand Overdyed cotton floss 01124 Ice Age, Hand Overdyed #8 pearl cotton 81124 Ice Age and Hand Overdyed #8 metallic braid 71124 Ice Age, and a size 22 tapestry needle.
The instructions include step by step diagrams so you can stitch the 12 pointed star perfectly! And, this year we’ve created instructional videos for each step, available on our YouTube channel for DebBee’s Designs, in the Winter Star Playlist.
(Payment will be processed when order is ready to ship)
We also have a finishing kit to finish as shown, and a display stand! Also, this year we are offering a subscription service.
About this year’s Kit of the Month:
- Each design is a counted canvas needlepoint design
- Each design will include a large motif, a background stitch and a border stitch, in a 4″ x 4″ finished size
- Finishing instructions are included with the stitching instructions
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available through the year, not just in the month released
- New projects will release close to the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included but you’ll need the same size for each project 2 pairs of 8″ stretcher bars)
- Each project is a stand alone project