Toes in the sand, wading in the surf, playing with a giant beach ball – all essential elements of a fun day at the beach!
Our June Kit of the Month features a colorful beach ball, rolling down the sand with waves in the background. A starfish and seagulls watch the fun, with puffy clouds floating overhead.
The kit contains an 8″ x 8″ square of French Blue mono deluxe 18 ct. canvas, line drawn with taped edges; full skeins of Presencia cotton floss 0001 White, 1166 Bright Red, 1225 Dark Lemon, 4402 Emerald Green, 9725 Night Sky, and 9920 Terrific Coffee; starfish and seagull embellishments, and a size 22 tapestry needle.
I chose diagonal mosaic for the sand, double brick for the water and padded satin stitch for the clouds. The beach ball has several patterns in it – brick, diagonal Rumanian, offset Scotch, oblong cross and Hungarian.
About this year’s Kit of the Month:
- Each design is a counted canvas needlepoint design, some with line drawn canvas
- Each design finishes to a 4″ x 4″ square
- Finishing instructions are included with the stitching instructions
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available through the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release close to the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ stretcher bars)
- Each project is a stand alone project
There are no reviews yet.