Are you ready for Fall? I know I am! Fall means pumpkins, corn mazes, pumpkin patches, Halloween, cooler weather, crisp nights, football games – what’s not to like!
Our October kit features a large pumpkin sitting in front of a wheat sheaf, surrounded by a fence. Wouldn’t this be a nice little addition to your Fall decor? And, our monthly kits are so quick to stitch you’ll be able to enjoy it all month long, and into November.
The pumpkin is stitched with brick, Milanese, Byzantine and Parisian stitches, and outlined with stem stitch. The fence is Smyrna crosses and oblong crosses. The wheat sheaf is an easy to stitch addition, and everything is finished off with a 3D printed stem and leaf.
Our October kit includes a line drawn and screen printed canvas with taped edges, 8″ x 8″ Sandstone 18 ct. mono deluxe; full skeins of Weeks Dye Works #8 Pearl Cotton and Cotton Floss 2228 Pumpkin and Silk Road Fibers Straw Silk 0310 Amber Waves; 3D printed stem and leaf, and a size 22 tapestry needle.
About this year’s Kit of the Month:
- Each design is a counted canvas needlepoint design, some with line drawn canvas
- Each design finishes to a 4″ x 4″ square
- Finishing instructions are included with the stitching instructions
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available through the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release close to the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ stretcher bars)
- Each project is a stand alone project
There are no reviews yet.