Lucky Day celebrates March 17 but not for the reason you may think! In our family, March 17 is the day our Emily was born, and we’ve been delighted by this charming girl ever since, truly a “lucky day” for our family!
Lucky Day is a 4-leaf clover, and like all 4-leaf clovers it’s surrounded by other “clovers” in the shape of round Rhodes, with a cross stitch composite border. Each leaf is a different couching pattern, then outlined with stem stitch.
The kit includes a line-drawn canvas, 18 ct. white mono, 8″ x 8″, with taped edges; full skeins of ThreadworX overdyed cotton floss 011611 Tropical and 1160 Irish Eyes, #8 overdyed pearl cotton 811611 Tropical and #8 overdyed metallic braid 71049 Parrot Bay, and 2 size 22 Tapestry Needles.
Complete instructions are in the book, with diagrams, stitching tips, and finishing suggestions!
Kit cost is $32.25 plus $7.75 for Priority Mail postage!
(Payment will be processed when order is ready to ship)
About Kit of the Month:
DebBee’s Designs Kit of the Month 2021!
- Each project is a stand alone project, although they would probably be great in a group!
- Each project is the same size, about 4″ x 4″ when stitched
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available throughout the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release on the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, all threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included, but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ bars)
- Projects will include different techniques each month, sometimes a line drawn canvas, sometimes embellishments, each project will be different!