A cheerful pansy welcomes May, surrounded by small colorful “flowers”. Our pansy is stitched with yellow and magenta Treenway Silks Zen Shin, with green leaves and an overdyed silk cord border of round Rhodes.
Kit includes a line drawn canvas on 18 ct. mono Santa Fe Sage; full skeins of Treenway Silks Tranquility Pansy, Zen Shin 37 Maize, Zen Shin 46 Peony, Zen Shin 209 Wild Bordeaux and 953 Mint Julep, with 2 size 22 Tapestry Needles.
Complete instructions are in the book, with diagrams, stitching tips, and finishing suggestions!
Kit cost is $32.25 plus $7.75 for Priority Mail postage!
(Payment will be processed when order is ready to ship)
Important: correction to the diagram for the oblong cross stitch! I made a mistake (sorry, but it happens) in the instructions for the May Kit of the Month. On page 2, Diagram 3, the oblong cross stitch is incorrect on earlier printings of the leaflet. It has been corrected now, but if you purchased earlier in the month your leaflet has the incorrect diagram. The master chart (inside front cover) is correct. The correct diagram is shown here for your reference. Again, I apologize for the mistake!
About Kit of the Month:
DebBee’s Designs Kit of the Month 2021!
- Each project is a stand alone project, although they would probably be great in a group!
- Each project is the same size, about 4″ x 4″ when stitched
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available throughout the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release on the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, all threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included, but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ bars)
- Projects will include different techniques each month, sometimes a line drawn canvas, sometimes embellishments, each project will be different!
Terri Sanders (verified owner) –
This piece turned out beautifully. My threads were brighter than the picture shows (on my computer) and that was a pleasant surprise.
E Robbins (verified owner) –
Pansies are my favorite flower. Debbeesdesigns are always clear & easy to follow and produce great results!
elizabeth (beth) dietz (verified owner) –
This kit was a lot of fun and I learned more new stitches! The kit is great, good chart, threads are beautiful, instructions are VERY clear. I’d recommend Debbee’s Designs anytime.
Jane Tanner (verified owner) –
I haven’t stitched this yet. But, when I do, I will think of my mother who loved her pansies!