Light up the night sky with a fireworks display! Summer nights in early July are the perfect opportunity to “ooh” and “aah” at the explosion of pretty colors. But if you don’t like the noise, mess and danger of fire, stitch your own fireworks display!
Our July Kit of the Month features star bursts of color, with stars in several sizes and shapes in bright glittery colors.
The kit contains an 8″ x 8″ square of black mono deluxe 18 ct. canvas with taped edges; full cards of Rainbow Gallery Petite Silk Lame’ Braid SP14 Blue, SP38 Caribbean, SP53 Crimson, SP84 Dark Orchid and SP126 Canary Yellow, and a size 22 tapestry needle.
The stars are either back stitched 5 pointed stars, or 7 pointed stars, some layered, that are a little more complex but not complicated. The star trails are stem, outline or back stitch, and some of the stars are simply filled with French knots or straight stitches.
About this year’s Kit of the Month:
- Each design is a counted canvas needlepoint design, some with line drawn canvas
- Each design finishes to a 4″ x 4″ square
- Finishing instructions are included with the stitching instructions
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available through the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release close to the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ stretcher bars)
- Each project is a stand alone project