OK, here’s the deal: I have some class kits left over, that I don’t need to keep. So I’m going to make them available for sale!
These are the terms of the sale:
- What is available is what is listed. I will not be making up more kits or printing more books
- Kits include instruction book, canvas and all threads for the project. The book is just the book of instructions
- I will accept only PayPal for this sale. I will send you a PayPal invoice after you let me know which kit or book you want
- You may buy more than one
- Prices do not include shipping. I will ship overseas. Before I send the PayPal invoice I will figure shipping so you will have an accurate invoice
Here’s what I have available:
Ablaze – 2 Blue Blazes kits – $95 each; 4 Embers kits – $95 each; 6 books – $30 each
Blue Blazes color way
Embers color way:
Building Blocks 4 Coral kits, $55 each (cottons, Kreinik); 3 Mardi Gras kits (Treenway and Dinky Dyes silks, Kreinik), $100 each; 4 books, $25 each
Coral color way
Mardi Gras color way
Criss Cross 5 Aqua/Black, $68 each; 3 each Blue/Yellow, Green/Yellow, Purple/Yellow, $64 each; 3 Books, $30 each
Aqua/Black color way
Purple/Yellow color way
Double Crossed 3 each Ecru/Blue and Ecru/Green, 2 each Ecru/Pink, $90 each; 6 Books, $30 each
Shell Game 2 – 1 Kit, Turquoise color way, $50
(Blue color way pictured, Turquoise color way does not have blue threads but turquoise threads in the DMC 3845-46 range)
Email me if you have any questions about what is included in the kits, and I’ll be happy to let you know. DO NOT REPLY IN THE COMMENTS HERE! Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not put any personal information on the website! We’ll handle all the transactions privately.
Remember that when what is available is gone, it’s gone. I will not be making more kits or printing more charts.
Thanks so much for your support – hopefully all these kits can find good homes!
Oh, and one more thing – I will send you the video links for the classes. Not every class has videos, but for the ones that I’ve got I’ll send you the links so you see how to do the more complex stitches.