Nothing brightens a gloomy day like a brightly colored umbrella! Our umbrella is set against a “rainy” gray background, and finished off with a vivid yellow handle.
The design is about 4″ square, and stitched with Edmar rayon threads. The umbrella is stitched with brick, criss cross hungarian, hungarian, and diagonal hungarian, finished off with stem stitch outlines. The border is scotch stitches, with diagonally stitched “raindrops”. Couch or glue the handle in place for the final touch.
Kit contents include line drawn 18 ct. pewter canvas; Edmar Iris 124 Light Gray, 125 Lavender, 146 Light Colonial Blue, 154 Dark Pink, 161 Pistachio and 073 Medium to Pale Yellow; umbrella handle, and 2 size 22 tapestry needles.
Complete instructions are in the book, with diagrams, stitching tips, and finishing suggestions!
Kit cost is $32.25 plus $7.75 for Priority Mail postage!
(Payment will be processed when order is ready to ship)
About Kit of the Month:
DebBee’s Designs Kit of the Month 2021!
- Each project is a stand alone project, although they would probably be great in a group!
- Each project is the same size, about 4″ x 4″ when stitched
- Purchase only the projects you want – each kit will be available throughout the year, not just in the month released
- New projects release on the first of every month
- Projects are complete kits – canvas, all threads, embellishments, needles (stretcher bars not included, but you’ll need the same size for each project, 2 pairs of 8″ bars)
- Projects will include different techniques each month, sometimes a line drawn canvas, sometimes embellishments, each project will be different!